Monday, March 2, 2009

welcome March

Hello everyone. I wanted to update you on the on-goings of our home. I went to the doctors for my 32 weeks check up and so far all is well. I took a few tests that most women take and have yet to get the results back on those but as the doctor told me "no news is good news". Baby Michael is growing well, still on the small side, but growing just fine. I have been feeling wonderful up until the last week. My body is now getting ready to have a baby nad I feel it. I am getting braxton hicks contractions everyday, many times a day. I asked the doctor about this and he reasured me that this is normal and just the start of it. I will go back again on the 13th of this month and hope to get an ultersound to see how much Michael has grown.
Jamie now has four eyes! We picked up her glasses when down to see my doctor.By what her eye doctor was telling us about other children we were expecting a ruff time getting her to keep them on. She has yet again suprised us all.When I got her to my Moms house it was nap time so I waited until after her nap to even try putting them on her. When she woke up I took the glasses over to her and sat down. I let her look at them for a second then explained that she had to wear them and not take them off. At first Jamie seemed like nothing neew had happened. Then came the first attempt to take them off. I again got down to her level and then told her that she was not to tuch her glasses and that she needed to keep then on. After that I have had very little problem. There have been a few times that she has gotten them bumped and that makes her mad but she has been SO good. I have yet to get a good picture of her in them. I think that Jamie can see the camera coming better because she hides her face when it come out. I will do my best to get a photo soon.
The time has come! My baby shower has been set for the 14th of March. My Mother-in-law is hosting it with the help of my sister-in-law Misty. It looks to be fun so keep an eye out for your invit. I will post lots of pics of the event after for those that couldn't attend. I will be getting a 3D ultrasound before the party so that we can see the little one inside of me better. We should also have new family photos taken by then. Again I will post all of these when I get them.
Hoping all is well with you and yours----the Walker family

No comments:

Post a Comment