Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's

Happy St. Patty's day everyone. We have had a very up and down week. I had my doctors visit on Thursday (the 12th). All my tests from the last visit came back good and baby is looking good as well. I had been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a few weeks and the doctor wanted to check me. He found that I was 1 cm dilated. We had planed on going home until my next doctors appt but this made it so I have to stay here with my mom until the baby comes. Poor Jason had to drive 3 hours home, pack up clothes for Jamie and I then dive back the same day to bring them back. We are now settled in and the waiting game has started.
I also had my baby shower this last Saterday (the 14th). Thank you to everyone that attended and made for a wonderful day. I wish I could have given more notice so that everyone could come but know that you love was felt. Michael recived some wonerful gifts. I am looking forward to putting him in all the cute clothes.
That is all the news I have for now and I hope to be posting about the birth of Michael soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment