Monday, November 22, 2010

A pixie party





I know the post is late by oh well. Jamie has had her fourth birthday! Some days it can feel like it has only been a year from the day I gave birth to Jason and my first child, but then it is hard to remember life without our sweet little, going on big, girl in our lives.
I can still remember seeing her for the first time thinking how much she looking like her daddy and yet was so unique at the same time. I can also still remember the fear washing over me as the doctor told me that me 3 day old miracle baby would need surgery to fix her intestines. The day I had to hand my sweet baby over to the OR nurse and watch helplessly as she walked my little girl into the OR was one of the hardest days of my life. I would never wish that upon any mother. Yet here we are 4 years after and having yet another birthday party.




Thank you to all those that were able to make it and sorry we missed so many that are now states away.




No comments:

Post a Comment