Saturday, May 2, 2009

life moves on

Well things are moving along here in the Walker house. It is getting easier to do the normal dat-to-day activities. Jason is out in the field yet again. At least this time wihtout him gives me a chance to learn how manage a house with 2 kiddos by myself. I have been doing better then I though iI would ever do. It is amazing how a few years can change how well one keeps house. I can rember growing up how I could NEVER keep my room clean. Then as a new wife I always had dishes stacked in the sink and clothes that needed folding. Now if you came to my house things are far diffrent.
So on to the good stuff. Michael is doing very well. He is getting so big. he is now around 9 pounds and filling out nicely. He has started to roll over. The first time was the day he turned 5 weeks old. He has done it almost every time I put him on his tummy.I am not sure at whet age the "normal" baby rolls over but I am sure it is not at 5 weeks old. He is also holding his head steady, nad has even tried a coo or two. This is such good news forus because of him being born early. Babies born early are slower to reach milesotnes then trem babies. If I were to ajust his age like the doctor tell me to do then he was only 1 week old when he rolled over.
Little Miss Jamie is ding good as well. She just this week cut her 3 year molers. This has made life very hard on her. She has been complaining about her mouth hurting and there is nothing I can do. Her moods have been up and down due to this and it make Mommy's life very hard when a toddler wants to be held the same time the baby is nursing. We have also learned a very big lesson tonight, razor hurt! Jason left the razor on the bathroom counter after shaving and tonight Jamie tried to shave like Daddy. Lucky her the only cut she got was on her lip.Now Daddy knows to put the razor up and Jamie knows not to tuch it when he forgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment